Ladies Skills & Drills: Part III
This class is intended to be taken after completing “Ladies Intro to Shooting Part II”
Skills and Drills is formatted for more range time, hands-on experience, and one-on-one instruction.
This class is great for:
– New & Novice shooters who completed our introductory courses
– Those who do not yet feel ready to go to the range “solo”
– Ladies looking to improve or expand upon their shooting skills
– Anyone who feels “customized help” would be beneficial
The limited class size allows for more individual attention.
Your instructor will assess your shooting and then work with you on what you need most.
*This is NOT a first-time shooter class. You must have previous training.
You’ll love the immediate improvement you see from taking this class!
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Closed-toed shoes required
- No low-cut shirts
- Baseball hat recommended
Firearm/Ammo: Yes, 50 rounds of ammo Eye/Ear Protection: Yes
You may bring your own handgun, or rent one. Safety equipment will be available for purchase if needed.